PLS 5.84% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Time to reflect on PLS, page-102

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    After an awesome hike in northern Japan I return to find the same people moaning about the same things. To be honest, I stopped reading after the first 10 posts.

I understand that things could have been handled in a much better fashion if perhaps PLS themselves handled the Tabba Tabba permit process rather than Nagrom and their associated consultants. I also understand that some are unhappy about not being able to participate in the recent capital raisings.

We are attempting to build a company, to transform from explorer to miner. If you have a look into how many companies have been able to make that transition you will find it's in the order of about 1 in 10.

Things have progressed. We now have the required work permits and as far as I understand, work would be progressing with the assembly of the plant, removal of the over burden and the preparation of the required water. Upon completion of the last mentioned we should then recieve the final permit.

We have two MOUs with the Chinese as well as interested parties in every continent. Interested in one of only two technical grade lithium deposits in the world.

I understand that the prior CR with the New York based sophs has been a debacle. However since the beginning of this year the SP had appreciated close to 300%.

I would think that the majority of those that regularly post here have been investing for a while and would have enough market experience to know that although we would very much desire for everything to progress smoothly the reality is far from that. I would also hope that although the terms of the current CR are not optimal, we can look forward and see the potential.

I won't name anyone out of respect, however some of those that have been invested for a while and are now regurgitating the same complaints in different forms, I would ask that you think about the potential of the company and where we stand in respect to the global lithium market. The behaviour of some is like a child that has to share their toys and is unhappy to do so, whinging and crying.

Threatening to vote against all resolutions because they are not happy with one. If I didn't know any better I would think those same people are newbies and have a naive preception of the market. Frankly it's embarrassing.

End of rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.160(5.84%)
Mkt cap ! $8.731B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.90 $2.80 $106.1M 37.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 325534 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 158813 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.