PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Time to reflect on PLS, page-110

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8513
    Great post Sink, (gotta shorten a posters name,it's the Aussie thing, maybe it should be swim instead, Sink has poor connotations associated with it)

OK, Swim, I was lucky to get in early, I've been holding my 4.3c shares since last year but was not posting on the forum. I only started to be involved after lots of reading all the posts on how high we would go. So I was one of those background readers only.
    Of course I wish I had bought a lot more in the 4's than I did, and as I average up not down, I was watching the price very carefully.
    The high grade nature of the Lithium was what made the SP take off. As others are checking samples we have sent them, then if they get the same results of high grade, low iron, the SP will take off to another level. If the results are not repeatable, then down we go.

In the mean time, we have to pay for drilling, for PFS, and the TT deposit was, and is meant to pay for it.
    An announcement of it happening, ie actual mining, and the SP will go to the other end of the current range. It's the poor cap raise that will keep us in that range until some outstanding result.
    Does anyone know if the company has the right to buy back those CNs and the options? IE we make plenty of cash from TT quickly and buy them back paying the interest and capital only?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.