CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

My original post has been removed from public view. I have...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

My original post has been removed from public view. I have reposted it (less an offending sentence) so that this discussion can make sense and be of some value:

In the hope of stimulating some serious conversation and also refresh our view of EN1 in these troubling times, here are some back-of-envelope numbers and a little realistic speculation.

Let’s work on the assumption that $5M revenue/quarter or $1.66M/month is the minimal requirement for EN1 to survive/succeed. Revenue for Jan/Feb/Mar was $1.55M/$1.72M/$2.02M; total = $5.29M. Hence the first quarter achieved requirement. (In actual fact, it is above by $290K). April revenue was 1.25M and as May is tracking 20% higher, one can expect a minimum of 1.5M. This is a minimum for two reasons, 1) the digital advertising index has increased more than this recently; 2) the end of the month usually performs better than the beginning of the month. The PPP provides US$435K, which can be considered “profit” and converts to $700K of equivalent revenue. Thus estimated revenue for this quarter stands at $1.25M + $1.5M + $0.7K = $3.45M. Therefore to reach the magical $5M revenue for the month, revenue for June has to be $1.55M. This is very achievable considering that based on industry trends, the last month always provides the highest revenue for the quarter.

So with little positive or negative bias, it would seem that EN1 will achieve requirement for Q2 2020, which is likely to go down as the worst quarter for digital advertising this century.

Of course there are unforeseen obstacles, but the road ahead seems relatively clear. The share price continues to head downwards, but revenue is more likely than not heading in the opposite direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.