ZFX zinifex limited

Huntleys are absolute tossers. They had a "sell" on ZFX when it...

1. 708 Posts.
    Huntleys are absolute tossers. They had a "sell" on ZFX when it was below $3. Now that its $3.50 they've upgraded it to a "hold"?? (how da fcuk does that work if I've sold it) saying they fcuked up with their zinc outlook (see below extract). Absolute no idea that senile old fart Huntley. Anyway, this stock will hit $6 before this bull is over. I still prefer KZL, but that's just me. :)

"Our previous reports were negative on ZFX. Upon reflection, we underestimated China's influence on zinc. Table 1 shows our Base Case NPV, as well as a spot valuation and one based on commodity expert Brook Hunt's forecasts. Our base case valuation of $3.03 assumes a 10% discount rate, long term US$0.55/lb Zn, US$0.41/lb Pb and an exchange rate of A$1.00 = US$0.72. All valuations include $50m for Dugald River and $50m for exploration. While exploration opportunities at Century are limited, Rosebery has excellent potential at depth. Small changes radically alter the valuation. A 10% increase in the long term US$ zinc price boosts the valuation by 36.3%, or $1.10ps to $4.13. ZFX is the ultimate bull market stock."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.