IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

time to rock and roll, page-5

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    probably no real surprises here for people that have been watching the exploration success over the past 12 months - but its nice to see confirmation of the improved grades at maxwells - bodes well for profitability and cashflow from their future mining operations - and also nice to see confirmation of the preliminary resource size at salt creek (and they're still drilling this out so more to come and then red dale as well).

The announcement is well worded with a lot of detail including the geo detail and good specifics on the measurement, assaying techniques etc. I think this conveys the conservative approach taken by this management to the mine development process.

This will hopefully bring in a few more positive analyst reports and also some of the more adventurous funds etc. and other new buyers to the IGR fold.

No doubt that this is now an emerging gold producer and not just an explorer any more. Nice also that they will be open pit mining, including mining of the newly discovered resource at salt creek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.