BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Very amusing Navy,so your picking up your ball and heading...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    Very amusing Navy,so your picking up your ball and heading home.
    I can understand that you dont like the present situation and as someone who has been with this company since its first float and who has topped up on a regular basis the past few years i dont like it either.

But facts are facts despite how hard they are to swallow and the stock market is after all gambling,you pay your money and take your chances.Going home because other punters criticise the jockey is pretty immature and you have made the right decision and should probably stay away from the track.

The instos have pulled out,why not give us your view as to why ?
    Give us your interpretation of the report if it is so different from others on here ?

Why did the cfc leave ?
    Are you not even the slightest uneasy about these new people coming on board when they are not winning work with what they have ?
    Have you delved deeply into who the existing board members are ?

There are other companies similar to nms that are not going backwards as nms are doing gfc or not.
    MRM for example have faced the exact same pressures as nms,im very comfortable with my investemnt there, i just wish i could say the same about nms.

You use words like 'misleading' and 'sinister'and hc is not being used as intended. I thought it was for the 'sharing' of views and ideas and i thought that is what most were doing. Obviously you would prefer us to agree with you without any basis to do so. Sorry, blind faith dosent do it for me,i think i would rather put my money into Indian cricket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.