ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Time to say goodbye, page-17

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Affi, You are right. BUT you cant do an offtake deal without knowing EXACTLY what is there and its value..... Right?
    An Offtake deal is binding, and wrongly structured can destroy a company.
    I retired well funded, but one tinpot company stuffed up with an offtake deal they could never deliver. There went half our Super Fund. You do a binding offtake agreement with a big boy ( South African/UK in my case) and you deliver or you are stuffed. OK? The clowns that run some of these penny dreadfulls dont realise they are messing with people's lives. Briefly, that offtake agreement was binding for delivery the following year...... we didnt have a hope in hell, and fell over.
    One of those involved was unemployed for about 12 months, got a job as CEO (not director) for another company, and did it again... the shareholders lost all (at this date).
    The way I see it, we need to know what $$ we will get for our product.
    THEN we need to accurately know the costs of retrieving our trial parcel...... the box cut, addit, decline to approx 50 metres (I assume) . That will not come cheap.
    Is it going to be worth it? Are the costs involved going to be greater than the reward? Ask Bobminer what the costs could be for the boxcut, concrete portal, addit.....in his opinion.
    At the end of the day, its up to our directors to decide. Its scary. I'm dead if this falls over, so not down ramping. Just Shiiite scared and wondering if our board is up to it.

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.