JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi El,We had a very good ivestment with JBM and excellent return...

1. 9,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Hi El,

We had a very good ivestment with JBM and excellent return in a very short time.
    But now its gone for good imho and its time to look for the next winner.

WSA is certainly one of the better Aussie Nickel producers standing imho.

And if you look for high grades at shallow dept then have a look at the latest drilling results at spotted Quoll more then 10% Ni and some at 12%.

Not only the percentage of Ni where stunning but also the broad intervals.

For me WSA has the writing on the wall as Spotted Quoll will not be the last discovery of this kind as the whole area is highly prospective for simmillar Nickel deposits.

Watch the production cost going down at Flying Fox once the high grade Ni gets mined and you will realise that these low costs are there to stay, at a time that many other miners will face increased production costs.

As you say KZL and TMR have been dissapointing so far, I have a fairly large stake in TMR but will keep them as I like the management.

MCR stays on my radar once again because of the management but my Ni exposure thru WSA gives me enough Ni for now.

PLA is still in my portfolio and will stay there for some time to come with Platinum Palladium and Rhodium demanding record prices and PLA will be in production within the next Qtr.

IGO is a winner for both the gold and Ni , great to keep and not to worry about, wish I had some of those....lol

Good luck and yes keep an eye on WSA as it would be good to have you joining me on another luxury ride.
    Besides that they price have come down since the latest correction.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.