JBM jubilee mines nl

Jojo,If I didn't leverage a bit with debt I'd have lept into WSA...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Jojo,

If I didn't leverage a bit with debt I'd have lept into WSA recently. However we are down, but sector wise bouncing rapidly therefore currently trying to stick with what offers leveraged upside.

Have not looked at PLA. IGO has been in my bottom drawer for ages, added in Aug but not this time. This time topped up on BHP and OXR, good to have some of both in the bottom drawer. Caught MCR too early on the fall - although I have bad experience of serial entries into MCR and quitting near breakeven, I once again intend for the bottom drawer. This time for the company, last time I was drawn in to all things nickel and the pon leverage MCR offered. The thing that draws me to MCR now is Moore is very prudently reinvesting cashflow in high ROE ventures, eg Otter Juan and CH, and NEVER issues script.

In short I'd like to see a little more of WSA's form before buying, but SQ has appeal to me that FF never had.

JBM was great and apart from entering MCR a little early (about 5% above where I exited in Aug to buy JBM/IGO) has not squandered too much of the profit.

The coming week will be fun imo, the return of cash to the mining sector. Hopefully can get a little more set in a couple of favourites on/soon after open tommorrow.

EL
    PS Think TMR might be a dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.