CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

time to say goodbye, page-36

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Rod,

No disagreement from me on that one.

Anyone who bought in prior to Dec 17th is in a whole world of pain. In fact, given the 4.3 billion shares traded since then, I suspect there are very few of them left anyway. Their long term view of the stock was clearly wrong and I feel for their situation.

I guess I am referring to the long term prospects relative to the share price at which you make a purchase (or sale) decision.

If you research a company and believe that it is worth X, then a share price relative to X (plus time value plus risk margin, etc.) should form the backbone of your decision to buy, sell, hold or wait.

I would argue that the fact that long term investors got it completely wrong at $10 should have absolutely no bearing on long term investors evaluating the company at 24.5c now.

It all comes back to your own research and view of the company. If you think it's going under, the best thing to do is sell. If your personal valuation on the company is higher than 24.5c, then you have a long term decision to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.