FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Time to say something, page-23

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    Well.., maybe WPL has thrown in the towel and the warehoused stock is being flooded back into the market.

A very good possibility! The seller keeps driving the price down relentlessly with no consideration of selling for the best possible price.Could be a number of possibilities starting with;

1. Warehoused stock deliberately being sold to force the sp down (illegal!!)
    2. Shorter who accounts for 20% max volume panicking others whom are selling at market.
    3. Sellers wanting to get out at any price. Can't be a major holder as their broker would attempt to maintain a price band to sell into.
    4. Someone accumulating by forcing price down into their buy zones. Appears unlikely as we have seen some rather large dumps in comparison to the volume traded. Someone accumulating may sell 500K and buy 1M. This does not seem to be occurring.
    5. Traders exiting because they do not see any upside for the foreseeable future (dead money) and are deploying their funds elsewhere.

My guess is assuming that no illegal activities are going on it's a mixture of 2,3 & 5. The cynic in me would not be surprised if it was number 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $94.59K 189.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69438 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.