G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Time To Sell Special Stones, page-12

1. 6,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    I may be wrong but I dont think MUS ever divulged the origin of the 5 specials sent to Meg. I raised this matter some months back also. I really doubt that these specials came from the bulk sampling, which leaves the artisnals as the source. But since the artisnals in recent times appear to be delivering "so so" quality rubies of modest size, ( some 300 000 carats give or take) ,then you have to ask just how did they come across the specials. Did they really come from MUS's leases ? Hmmm. This then begs the question possibly of ownership . One wonders. For all we know the artisnals may have been hanging on to them for years. Its a question again for the AGM because there is still a view in the market that further operations could uncover more specials. Its pretty disgraceful that a company with egg all over its face and seeking to regain shareholder confidence has given no clarification on these stones other than they are in safe storage for reasons unknown to shareholders.
    The initial debacle over the change of strategy from selling rough to cut/polish then back to rough left the company with egg all over its face, and while the egg was still dripping, debacle number 2 occurs with the auction. more egg heaped on more egg. And now, we have the apparent mystery surrounding the specials. I wonder if this is heading to debacle 3 .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.