MCE 0.00% 34.5¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

Roger Montgomery has recently written an excellent article for...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Roger Montgomery has recently written an excellent article for his blog about Matrix titled 'Time to sell?' in which he includes information gathered from a recent analysts visit to the new Henderson facility. If you have time, I recommend you read it.

Labor savings (production will soon be an almost completely automated process) and production increases (with increased margins from efficiency savings) are going to be huge and the company's prospects for massively increased profits for next year are looking more and more certain (although nothing is certain.)

Analysts (median) are predicting on comsec that earnings per share will be 55.9 this year (after upgrading their predictions nearly 20% from just 2 months ago)

and are predicting that next year the company will earn 58.2c a share (4.2% growth.)

This prediction is better suited for the rubbish bin rather than as a figure being used to estimate the company's potential growth and I hope that any prospective investors will treat it as such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 34.5¢ $49.64K 143.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 23500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.