SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Goodluck Summit. I totally agree with what you say, BUT..on all...

1. 204 Posts.
    Goodluck Summit. I totally agree with what you say, BUT..on all stocks in the world not SDL. To give the forum understanding of my experience with SDL I have been with this stock from 2008..when stock was at 40 cents when I bought..
    went upto 68..i BOUGHT..
    went up 90 cents ..i BOUGHT..
    went rolling down to 8 cents..i HELD..
    we had a cap raising..i BOUGHT..
    we lost our stars last year..i HELD..
    went up to 20 cents i BOUGHT..
    went up to 68 cents..i HELD...
    came down to 50..I BOUGHT..
    went down 44..I BOUGHT....
    went down 31 cents last few weeks..I BOUGHT again..
    It's up @ 52 cents..I am HOLDING

People would think, and I do think as well that I am an idiot..but with all this I was able to average at 10 cents...and why would I sell at 50 cents when we are so much close to dream accomplishment..when I didn't went I saw 90 cents..68 cents..so many years ago..God give me patiance..i would keep adding to my portfolio as I believe in the Company, the Management, the Mentor - GJ, the resources and the fact that we will be out of this GFC...market is still 60% of what it was pre GFC 3 years ago...come one guy's nothing is consistent..

I am holding and willing to travel to any part of Australia for $1 treat (happy to have it at my place)..Happy to travel to any destination at a $2.50 party and anywhere in the world (Business class) @ $12...All we need is belief and patience..to achieve that..we have all the boxes..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.