LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

time to sell.., page-28

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Sydtrader,

Your problem is a very good problem that a lot of us wish we have. At least I do. If I'd bought in at 8c I'd be sitting very happy right now. And if I really am frustrated I'd sell and take the 10-fold profit and walk away. I simply do not trust you're merely expressing 'FRUSTRATION' without any other ulterior motive. I don't understand your 'FRUSTRATION' sitting on the 10-fold profit.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I have seen this type of post from other forums before. I never understand them. I mean, if I've got a plate/bowl of food which I find bland or boring or for some reason I got frustrated with it what would I do? I'll either continue to eat or I'll throw them away if I really am so disgusted by them. But what I won't do is I won't spit and vomit in my food and then eat them again. So I can't understand people rubbishing a stock they hold and hope for it to rise? Nor people starting a thread with the title 'time to sell' while continue to hold. If you really wanted opiniond maybe your thread title should have been something slightly different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.