EGR 4.21% 9.1¢ ecograf limited

Time to sell ?, page-8

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Come on, I can’t take you or your vitriol seriously with that silly smiley face. Which is it, you’re happy or unhappy?

I’ll try and explain this in terms you may understand. You understand graphite comes in different qualities with different properties, right? Ok, if you do then this next part should be easy. If not, I’m sorry I’ve wasted my time.

If you have a higher quality product than the largest supplier, and it leads to better batteries, charge etc. do you not think it stands to reason that it would be priced differently? Quite simply because it’s desired for its properties and therefore wanted by a larger client base?

It’s basically supply and demand. KNL is the supply, and the world is our oyster. Simple.

As for purification etc. He’s called Christoph Frey. You know that flotation method you guys think you’ve mastered, in the lab? Well, it was invented by the company he used to work for, on a more economic and industrial scale. I could go into more detail, but I fear it would be to no avail. You do not appear to be genuinely interested in an objective conversation. Your first post confirmed as much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.