FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

time to send the board a clear message

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I have reposted this with a more fitting title and a new thread.

----------------------------------------------------------

A board spill can occur if 25% of shareholders vote against the renumeration report at two consecutive AGM's

I am of the opinion that if you want to send a message that shareholders could vote against the renumeration report.

I am of the opinion that if you want to send a message that shareholders could vote against the re election of harold Paiker.

I am of the opinion that if you want to send a message that shareholders could vote against the the re issue of options to the directors.

I will vote for the options re issue as I hold options as do most long time LOYAL holders.

I think that the decision to not issue shortfall options to all shareholders is a disgrace. They are only issuing them to their mates which is typical and due to the rubbish share price, many punters may just decide that the options are not worth it, hence leaving millions of options for them to snavel. This is unforgivable and if Kevin Robertson was a man of the people and God like he claims he is, he should revisit this decision and allow all shareholders to participate in the any shortfall of options on a transaprent pro rate rate of extra options applied for, like they did last time.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR DISGRUNTLED SHARE HOLDERS TO VOTE WITH THEIR FEET. SEND THEM A MESSAGE!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.