BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Time to set the record straight, page-22

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    There is an extreme glaring hypocrisy in your post.

YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN BIG UN AS A SHAREHOLDER. You are defending big un and its management not out of a sense of morality or ethic or truth and instead you are doing it because your MONEY in on the line. You are purely doing it in hope that your attempt to discredit AFR would result in Big Un SP skyrocketing. YOU HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

It is disgusting to be honest. I have lost capitals many times but never once do I blame anyone else but myself. Why? Because a great company with a great management selling a great product WIL NEVER BE IN THE PREDICAMENT THAT BIG UN IS IN. A great company would not even have things that media would pick on to begin with. If I pick a stock and it goes down and continue to goes down then that means I have picked the wrong stock.

I am astounded why people can’t see that. How egregiously obnoxious must you guys be as people!? Not just as shareholder but as people in general.

People are frustrated I get it but smearing others for your own mistake is purely disgusting. If you think Big Un is awesome than stay with it and buy more even as soon as it opens, feel free to do it.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 20/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.