AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Johnny,You are damn right this is distasteful. It is shameful...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368
    Johnny,
    You are damn right this is distasteful. It is shameful you show so much disrespect to our Management team and you insult investor's intelligence.
    The only sentence you make any sense with is you suggest your post "is not investment advice and you should do your own research and seek professional assistance as appropriate". There are many such areas to DYOR but in terms of an informed commentary we have to rely on ASX announcements to which you choose to ignore. FWIW I haven't seen any announcements on other exchanges from Zijin.
    We are not in the current suspension predicament because of mismanagement. The actions being undertaken by our Directors are appropriate and the professional counsel we are using are well connected and respected in the DRC. . There are many that will have you want to believe our Management Team and NF are not skilled for this. Nothing can be further from the truth and having personally met the team, I can reassure you I have absolute faith and trust in the decisions they are making on behalf of my investment.
    That is why we have to be steadfast in our resolve to make sure we get to the bottom of the corruption so it puts the ownership issues and entitlements back in place with AVZ as the rightful owners. The outcome will also clear the air of corruption surrounding the project and allow us to move forward with total confidence.
    Zijin has no rights to be included in any discussions/negotiations whatsoever with AVZ. That is why they have raised the legal case in ICC, in an attempt top draw AVZ to the Table to partner with them. Hence, our Management team have not entertained any meetings with Zijin and should not.
    To do so would critical devalue our SP significantly and cause us long term pain not only when we start to develop the mine but it may also impact the Offtake agreements we have successfully negotiated. .
    Zijin's claim is solely with Comminere and the Ministers who they did the underhanded deal with which has proven to be illegal. You seem to think Zijin have a claim but the only commitment they have made in their deal with Comminere was to make a deposit. So not transacted Sale has been completed.
    The need for "harmonius relations" IMO is between Comminere, Dathcom and AVZ. This is where IMO discussions are currently taking place. Zijin has no place at the Table in these discussions but I am sure Comminere are trying to get a seat on the project.
    IMO AVZ management team are trying to lock away the extra 15% now (possibly higher than what we want to pay) and then have the remaining 10% sit with the DRC Govt. The Outcome we want is for Comminere to be out of the game.

When a judicial finding in ICC comes out in favour of AVZ (Zijin hopefully withdraw their action) it will be for ALL the International world to see. Do you think this is not going to have any influence in the DRC and on their decision who to award the ML to? The date for decision or withdraw is fast approaching.

If you are so far of the belief that AVZ management team don't have the entire interests of you and other investors at the forefront of their minds then I have a suggestion for you based on the logic you have presented in your post.
    Offer to sell your shares on the Open market at 15% less than the current listed value of 0.78. There will be plenty of interest I can assure you.
    Get behind the AVZ team or GET OUT. That's a decision you alone can make without professional assistance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.