AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

There have been recent serious comments by both experts and...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    There have been recent serious comments by both experts and novice that AVZ Minerals is doomed for good by the Chinese. They further claim that upon return from suspension, AVZ will not be allowed to trade on ASX. To these greats Souls, here is my response:

-----
    The astute retail avz investors (like us) were not the only ones who took a careful close look at Manono in 2016 - 2017 (specially in 2017-Q4, when the final supreme court ruling came out). There were also - professional sophisticated investers; Geologists professors; global banks with mining focus; local politicians scientifically advised and high net worth family offices.

1.Geology - 3T (tin, tantalum...) occurs along side outcrop of spodumene. The Belgium maps were from 1930-40 era, such vast tin resource mapped with older technology accentuated the 10 total pegs of Manono about 5 each N and S. I am not a geologist but i had strong gut feeling that the resource could be must much bigger than that and outside 13359 also.

2.Global labor movement - after markets opened in 1960 via WTO, the critical mass of the localized lowest cost labor moved - first Chinese, then to India, then romania/poland (presently) and it will next move to Africa. This movement is governed by several factors includ rising labor population (20 to 28 yrs) out of college or diploma training). So far open markets exist, 70% of consumable product and services will be produced at lowest cost location, sold at highest cost location and operations coordinated from tax heaven locations.

3. importantNew energy - follow the money, and for new energy it is follow the minerals and metals. The world treated Africa as slaves for a looooong time and they will still continue in a different flavor. This must stop and AU ratified new energy priority above all local issues. This was a big signal. Because unlike all precious times, the new energy supercye has become irreversible between 2019 and 2021. There will be no U turn. NEVER. Africa will make several hundred billion just in this decade even with their rotton to the core corruption. It is and was clear in 2017-18.

4.Geopolitics (and youth uprising) - Local leaders of these 40-55 African countries are rotten corrupt but they are not fools. They are not intelligent but they are also not stupid. It is a global phenomena with politicians. They may be selfish and even dangerous (North Korea) but still they are not stupid they understand global politics. They knew what they have that world needs finally and needs a lot and needs yesterday. The power of local universities and intelligent dispora such as M3 created science advisors feeds local but national level political leaders. It is in a democratic continent (90%) even better - It could not be more simple than this that everyone will come to Africa for business. From all that Africa Union is formed - what did it tell my gut feeling - a lot. If Manono was with the communist - say north vietnam or North Korea or china - my entire understanding of AVZ would have been quite different and i may not have invested more than 40% of entire portfolio. From Arab spring, Syrian revolt, Burma and Mynamar protests, Thailand protests, the youth had it enough bullshit of royalty and religion - they collectively rose, we see the results. African youth is following these expected trajectory.

5. Cosmic Conviction - where there is a Will, the universe will collude and make the Way. This was the personal point of confidence for me - a resource (lithium) at the center (or almost) of the new energy revolution - so pure and large - is nothing to reckon with. Even if Manono was with Taliban or some some tribes of Amazon - it would be a similar situation. It is the resource, not - the location, the people, the politics (reasonable means). The world has always worked like that - 500 year history (Ray Dalio, the new world order).

Conclusion:Folks who understood these 5 points in a collective manifestation and felt goose bumps looking at the actual geology maps took a EDUCATED and WELL REASERACHED risk grounded in gut feeling. I repeat, understood 5 points COLLECTIVELY. Now, if Manono wins or losses is not under my control but the world is becoming better for humankind in last 2000 years... This is mindset of an agressive silent but intelligent investor (Michael burry).

THERFORE, there were many from those 4 categories of people mentioned in para-1. that knew these 5 points BUT still did not have the COURAGE or WILL to invest in AVZ. ). I had asked myself a few times as to why folks did ignored Manono (why did they not take the educated risk), and everytime the answer came resounding "Being Single person in life (above 45 yrs when conviction of any sought does happen) allows many risks to be taken.

Thanks for reading a long answer but my hope is i still firmly believe in Manono in spite of all that is happening or will happen.

The shorters, downranpers, negative media are ONLY there because they missed the last train (may 2022 suspension) they all know AVZ can now only see the sky is the limit (given 1 to 5 years).

Jealousy is an intricate and mystical human trait. I thought of me being a fundamentally unjelius person for a long time. Yet last year from personal circumstances i realised i am more, much more jealous person than i originally thought.

----eof----

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.