FMR 0.00% 1.6¢ fmr resources limited

Time to shine

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I've been following and holding this stocks for a while now due to the following reasons:

1) Their last quarterly update stated they were awfully close to delivering a break-even/profitable quarter.
    2) The world is coming out of one of the worst recessions in history and hiring activity (not just in Australia) is increasing
    3) The company is expanding their U.S footprint to capitalise on the recovery and afore mentioned hiring activity.
    4) Management restructure and capital management initiatives have put the business in a very reasonable position - cash held at the end of Dec quarter was $3.297 with reduced operating expenses of over $500k compared to FYQ1.
    5) ADECCO - This signing is significant and paves the way for other multinationals to use the software.
    6) New client announcements - The language from the last quarterly suggests these are imminent - looking forward to seeing an update on this in the coming weeks.
    7) CAREER ONE - WHEN, not IF, but WHEN this deal happens (anyone who has followed this stock closely knows this is the ultimate goal for the business which they have clearly stated they intend to achieve), this is going to be an absolute game changer and will re-rate the stock significantly.

It's current market cap is circa $16m which is peanuts! It won't take much for the market cap to reach $50m off the back of some good news.

Philip Crutchfield leaving Z1P frees up time for him to be more engaged with this little beauty of a project, and he loves an underdog so will likely want to help take it to the next level. The man has a phenomenal record of growing small businesses - this will be no different.

As always DYOR and never risk more than you're willing to lose, but to me the above facts indicate the stock is dirt cheap at present and presents great upside potential from 1c or below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.