RFX 1.03% 9.6¢ redflow limited

Time to Shine

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I've held this stock for some years now having originally been attracted by Simon Hackett's involvement. Unfortunately I think Simon's involvement was more altruistic (combat climate change with new battery) than economic. He reduced his involvement after finding a top notch but expensive Chief Executive. The company has only just survived thanks to continually accessing the sharemarket for new capital.

If the company is ever going to deliver it should be very soon. The new and hopefully cheaper battery is about ready for production. The company has a growing list of 'demonstration' projects in telecommunications and large scale storage. Covid restrictions are starting to ease. Lithium prices have gone through the roof and that together with demand from the EV sector should ensure less competition from lithium batteries in the stationery energy storage sector. There is a growing emphasis on renewable energy within the US and Europe.

If the company can indeed realise manufacturing cost savings that make the battery somewhere near competitive with the lithium alternative then it should start to generate some decent sales volume. The next few months are important. Another capital raise is likely later in the year but its now time for the company to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $31.86K 326.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423048 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 5385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.