ASX 1.05% $64.75 asx limited

time to short the banks, page-20

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I read the weekend news,as usual, afr and weekend australian, both suggesting the banks and any type of financial sp are in for trouble.........I did not hear it from martis first..........hahahaha
    and also that bernacke has no idea.............he is supposed to have said..............the fed can just print money and throw it to the masses via a helicopter..........
    so I am guessing thats probably on the agenda.........the crooks can do what they like, and the govt will bail them out...........
    I think glen stevens has nfi either......its a joke raising our interest rates here and everyone else is lowering theirs.........when small business gets hit with a rate rise, they dump their workers.........hello...
    now if we can just get little kevin to tell glen to print some money, we should all be ok........right ???
    I really feel I should be jumping off a cliff with all the bad news being discussed...................but I won't do it just yet..........human nature has a way of diverting from disaster............except for the poor sheep
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.75
Change
-0.690(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.99 $65.04 $64.38 $25.46M 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13020 $64.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.78 1246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.