MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Still cant agree with you.Have a close look at those costs where...

1. 225 Posts.
    Still cant agree with you.
    Have a close look at those costs where the increases came from and what is likely to happen in the future
    Royalties the big mover 4.8 to 12.4 Will it go up yes because nickel is up even more(55k aus as I write)
    When nickel comes down it will follow.
    Minining contractor 27 mill to 30 mill .increases?doubt if signifcant because there is one less mine out on contract now
    Ore tolling 8.8 to 10.8 might go up marginally
    Employee benefit 4 to 7.6 can it move more I suppose it might if there are significant increases in profitability
    Depreceation no significant increase expected
    Exploration 2 to 6 my understanding is it is capped at this level for the next half
    Utilities have gone 1.7 to 2.2 nothing material expected here
    Other expenses 3mill to 8 mill I have presumed a lot of this has to due with feasability studies ,due diligence etc for durkin mcmahon rav8 and carnilya hill and while a similar level of high expenditure might occur next (this)half those expenses are not a permanent feature.
    Hidden in there are some of the costs of developing south mittel
    Also again emphasize costs per unit go up when mining lower grades because they are spread out over less tons recovered.
    The 55 k per ton being received today and the 46500 received in Jan have got send serious warning signals to anyone attempting to short sell particularly if mcr reverts to pdn levels of 3600+ at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.