KAR 0.43% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

time to show the face, page-123

1. 21,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    This was from the last QR.

Corporate Activity Summary 

Farm-out Status Update 

Farmout discussions across the Browse, Santos, Tumbes and
    Carnarvon Basin assets are progressing with negotiations underway on three of the assets.   

Specifically relating to  exploration  permits  WA-315-P  and  WA-398-P  farm-out  processes,  current 
    negotiations are progressing with global energy players
    focused on their ability to secure a higher equity interest, up to 30%. This differs from Karoon’s previously indicated target range of 5-10%.

Karoon has engaged a global investment bank to formally manage the farm-out process over Block Z-
    38 in the Tumbes Basin, Peru.  

Karoon will also commence a farmout process during the next quarter over Block 144, Marañón Basin, Peru. A physical dataroom has been established and Karoon is in the process of
    scheduling visits for interested parties.  

Karoon  remains  focused  on  achieving  the  best  possible  outcome  for shareholders  from  these 
    negotiations.  

Now, I would have thought from reading that, that there is considerable interest in KAR's assets, so, I would be most surprised if KAR does not have a position of strength in whatever "negotiations' are taking place.
    They are far and away from being in a fire sale situation and also be surprised if they would even consider a full T/O, but, cash AND or high percentage j/vs, need to be found.
    This is certainly a watershed moment for the company and its shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.008(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.75 $1.886M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 242604 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 48352 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.