CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

time to sit up and take notice, page-3

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Nice. That's 'stage 1' complete in my book; the first hurdle for them was proving to us the model works by getting 25 or more sign-ons and they've done that. That demonstrates the model is attractive to its market and has acceptance where it's needed most. Interesting that they didn't label the update as market sensitive - i thought it might be because getting 25 sign-ons was always a big issue for those who know the details of this stock, and now it appears that they'll significantly over-achieve in that area.

I now look forward to 'stage 2': Prove the finances behind the model work. We all know how good they theoretically should be based on industry averages etc., but seeing is believing. We aren't going to have much of an idea about the specifics of the finances until October when the September quarterly is released. Until then all we can do is have educated guesses, but it sure looks positive on paper.

Looking very good indeed and nice to see everyone holding even during a stiff market correction; that's a strong vote of confidence for a stock that isn't making a dime yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.