AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

Going on the lack of volume going through this morning , PGI...

1. mdc
    276 Posts.
    Going on the lack of volume going through this morning , PGI must surely run the tightest ship going around , as it is giving no clues either way on how the upgrade went .

You would think that an update to say the new wheel has been fitted would be a good drip feed Announcement .

I know from their announcement that " Removal of the bottleneck to plant throughput should allow design feed levels to be achieved a few days later " .
    Maybe they are waiting on the whole thing running to spec to say something but I would have thought an at least would be to tell us the new Grinding Mill is now fitted .

So they started on the 31st . Say 3 days instead of the planned 2 takes us to the 2nd November & then the few days later takes us to right about ......now .

Then we wait until the end of November for :

" Forecasts for 2013 will be published after three to four weeks of stabilised production following the mill upgrade, and are expected to be robust, with the project operating to design throughput and recoveries. "

Geez I hope I hear " robust " in their Production numbers at the end of November as my patience has been tested nearly to the end of its tether .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.