CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

time to start looking at the facts ..., page-10

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Excellent post Lexi, right on the money.

The board "must" carry ultimate responsibility (they are the captains), it is their job to know the regulations inside out, and to work within them for the "benefit" of all Shareholders.

2 members of the board do not know what coal even looks like, and yet they were overwhelmingly returned. Therefore, shareholders deserve what they get.

And should ME fall over or get sick, where is the backup director with that experience and knowledge? Where is the risk plan.

As for the capital consolidation, there is nothing that would have prevented them from doing this after all the options are exercised in April 2012, they could still have raised the capital for the projects at the current share price. They simply want to do everything now, all at once, in a hurry. Bad advice IMHO.

There now appears to be a lot of shareholders who are buying at the discounted price in order to lower their average price so they can sell out as soon as possible - this is not a good sign for the company. It may relist at around 50 cents but then drop to 30 cents or less.

Someone in these prior posts got it right when they said the only people to lose from this company, and from this fiasco, will be the longer term retail shareholders, this is true, and if you are one of them, then you have been most royally bent over and ....

I am still bemused at the makeup of this board, I was given to understand that other directors of Trinity Mongolia would come on board, one is a director of Bandanna Energy, and the other is an international coal expert.

What I can suggest is that there are one or more directors of this company who are deluding themselves, who think they will instantly have an important middle tier coal mining company, who have led investors to believe that asian interests are knocking the door down to invest in CEO/DRG - all I can say to that, is they are living in cuckold land, living some kind of fantasy that all retail shareholders are having to pay for.

Your point 5 is well taken Lexi.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.