CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

redman all you say is true but the result of what you say is to...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    redman all you say is true but the result of what you say is to remove any responsibility at all from the board. This might be the true position but it rarely is, they do carry some responsibility. I doubt that things were done always as well as they might have been. Our board are not alone in not always doing its best, happens to us all but then I hope we own our share of blame.

1. I think that perhaps the sp could have been supported a little to offset the dumping over recent weeks.
    2. I think that in view of all of the circumstances and the hurt it would have shown a decency and sense of responsibility for the directors to forgo their greedy grab at the now even further discounted price.
    3.Andrew and Jayde a probably very nice people but do we need them as directors. If they work hard pay them a little more or give them a bonus.
    4. Mark has done OK with his original 40 mill options and I don't grudge this (not too much) he doesn't need more and it is tasteless to take when we and I are hurting.
    5. He had better dig up a shit load of coal soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.