CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Hi redmanThanks for taking the time to spell out the FACTS. I...

1. 4,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi redman

Thanks for taking the time to spell out the FACTS. I agree with every point you made and just couldn't be bothered pointing it out myself.

Thank you for taking the time to post it all. Everything you say is factual and cannot be disputed by any rational person.

These matters aside, I think ME will look back and review the way he handled negotiations with Peabody - they did get drawn out - but we will never know the full extent of the situation. It is easy to make judgements from afar on a chat forum.

I have always maintained CEO is one for the true believers - not punters/traders. It is a deep value play and my assessment is being bourne out now. If they execute on strategy and there is bucketloads of coal, then the faithful will be rewarded.

AS for the traders, I don't particularly care about them too much to be honest. They are running in a different race and most of the good ones (traders) - to their credit - can handle the ups and downs, take their licks and move on. They understand the game - sometimes they win, sometimes they lose.

Any traders still here that continue to bleat and whine about the issues they have already raised ad nauseum for months are advised to move on.

I still like the CEO story. I agree 100% with the facts outlined by redman and I think this one could be a "ball tearer" in 2012.

Good luck to the faithful - if you believe in the story I would imagine you will be taking up some entitlements at 50c!

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.