H2G 25.0% 0.5¢ greenhy2 limited

time to start moving, page-8

1. 249 Posts.
    What's better is that the next acquisition Asset Managenet, Construction etc the current work force of 150 I can see Wright & Bontempo very rapidly growing the business to several thousand workers in a very short time frame.

Look at current market cap of DCG (Decimil) (both Wright & Bontempo involved in this one) $400M +, United Group (Bontempo founding member and Managing Director) current cap $2.1B, MND (MONADELPHOUS GROUP) Current cap $1.8B (Bontempo involved in reconstruction) The list goes on and on check out Wright he was a big contributor years ago at Hancock (Hancock Prospecting), worked with Rio etc.

These two main guys at TPP have a much larger vision for Tempo and current market cap of approx $25M IMO in the near future and tears from now will bay many times. DYOR.

They have the know how and means to turn this startup Mining Services Company into a thriving business very rapidly IMO (DYOR).

We are still at very infant stage of Tempo business so new their main website is still under construction, however afetr second acquisition goes through I believe the contracts will start to roll in and we will see the business springing to life.

THere is zero chance in my opinion only that Bontempo & Wright would have got involved in Tempo if they didnt have plans into turning it into a major player in Mining Services with market cap $500+M, can they do it I believe yes will take time but these guys have the runs on the board.

The fact that the top three shareholders Bontempo, Wright & Dykes are all directors and own over 25% of the shares on issue cannot be a bad thing. Also the directors just spent $750,000 buying some at 20c a few months back.

As always DYOR.

I hold tightly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add H2G (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.990M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $65.35K 11.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3799999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 350512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
H2G (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.