ZIP 1.72% $1.78 zip co limited..

haha sounds like batfink shorted the stock when it was 5 dollars...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    haha sounds like batfink shorted the stock when it was 5 dollars and freaking out got in late on the short trade left holding the bag as it now rises.

good to see even coppergaz and Stefan have piped down a bit from their incessant ramping Afterpay is better zip must be crap.

I haven't heard any new reasons for zip being worth 3 dollars by Stefan lately. Looking forward to hearing the next lot of dribble shortly. Odds are right on the day of the positive updates to try and dampen the mood.

when you have a consistent group of people who hold Afterpay shares over the the zip thread constantly.trying to spooked people reading these thread that zips skunks falling and it will.collapse you know they are spooked.

I'd be spooked.too if I was Afterpay. They've lost their position on the app store in ANZ. Quadpay is surging crazy month on month figures, zip has now raised 150 million over subscribed (these numpties said that zip would struggle to raise the money, boy how wrong were they)

go Zip!I'm feeling Dec is the key nth quadpay overtook ANZ as the number 1 revenue contributing region.
    Multi trillion dollar stimulus in the US. Even US people travelling the world currently are still.recieving the cheque in the mail and spending. Once 6 dollars break through then its a quick run up to 7.80 then 10.50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.030(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $1.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.78 $1.76 $1.508M 852.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 12400 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 2287 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.