ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

GoodfellaIf your intent is for your arguments or information to...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Goodfella
    If your intent is for your arguments or information to have credibility you cannot pick and choose from data avail to stand up your arguments in this day and age of Google.
    yes Klarna did post a list for the first time as it entered the US markets during their tech lb investment in europe and the cost of new customer acquisition in Europe.
    This clearly indicates when entering a new region losses will be higher then will drop to profitability as Klarna has shown
    If you want your arguments to have credibility you'd also have to consider the loss Klaranade was now 3 quarters ago and their books have been rapidly improving back to profitability.
    I suggest others spend a bit of time with reading and researching those with a negative view on Zip. Goodfella often posts information that's very outdated and he ignores newer data that goes against the vein of his thread.
    I would have to say that's the definition of stupidity. Maintaining a belief in something even when other data that contradicts those beliefs come to mind and not being able to look at that new information and change your view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.