ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

i think Zip needs to continue to focus on growth which is what...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    i think Zip needs to continue to focus on growth which is what it's doing. Affirm has finished it's IPO and it was a success and affirmation of BNPL industry is here to stay.
    We have had doubters on this forum saying zips margin erosion will be an issue, I won't go into names but one person went on and on about it. Then another poster mentioned they have a back end reconciliation process in place with merchants. This negative Nelly then replied saying that was just such a stupid way of doing things. Yes I'm referring to StefansF comments.

For any doubters out there on the side download the apps and try it. Try zip, try the others too and make your own mind up.
    Let's not kid ourselves, where all the growth is; it's not in Zip money or zip business yet. 97% ++ of Zips revenue is coming from BNPL and their Tap and Zip. They are from November annualising at 7 billion already for 2020(last year was 3.2 billion at Dec 2019). So to say that Afterpay is different to Zip is just rubbish. Same goes for Klarna and Sezzle. The all offer a mobile app for BNPL. Afterpay doesn't do anything unique. Zip offers tap and zip which means they are chasing a larger total addressable market than Afterpay who at this stage are mainly chasing discretionary and over 50 percent of their revenue is still coming from beauty and clothing items.

Afterpays and Affirms valuation means Zip should be getting valued now at a min 10-15 billion AUD, so back of the envelope puts the Shareprice at 20-25 dollars. 100 dollars is not realistic for now.
    When you realise quadpay is very shortly going to be doing more business in TTV than the entire of the Sezzles global's business, then factor in that Zip have operations in ANZ, south Africa, US, Canada and 25 people in the UK, Zip should be getting valued at multiple times what Sezzle is. A min of 5 times the market cap of Sezzle imho.
    Look at the stats too. Afterpay generated 4.5 percent of total TTV. Zip is generating 7.6%. so for every 100 million of TTV Zip is generating 3.1 million dollars more revenue. So when comparing Zip to Afterpay and say looking at Afterpay and where they were a year ago, Zip has always been able to generate higher percentage revenues compared to Afterpay. This for me is like comparing CBA to ANZ. CBAs margin is over 50 percent per dollar and and is less than 30 percent.
    As the businesses mature Zips superior model of revenue to TTV generation will really stand it in fronr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.