ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

go talk lithium on the lithium threads. If it's all it's meant...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    go talk lithium on the lithium threads. If it's all it's meant to be you wouldn't be on a bnpl thread trying to flog the lithium story. I'm certainly not on the lithium threads trying to sell the bnpl story.
    Zip is the only option for Amazon Auatralia which is a top 5 largest and fastest growing ecommerce across ANZ.
    I barely use eBay these days I buy and sell everything on facebook marketplace and occasionally gumtree. eBay in Australia is all but dead. I loved the old days when I would be excited to bid on an auction and see if I could win the item but now prefer a quicker process get an offer in on marketplace and have it picked up same day and you get a much better deal on marketplace.

I like the idea of zip leveraging their tap and zip further and go into merchants that Afterpay can't touch. Like if tap and zip was able to generate merchant sign one then we are laughing all the way to the bank

so we are no longer seeing zip go down on annouchements. It's gone up the last few. Share price is rising slowly but constantly. Just the pattern Shorters will be shitting themselves on. I'm guessing here but I think Shorters are exiting left quickly and constantly now buying the shares back before it's too late. I'd love to see a newspaper article if zip announcements create a short squeeze in the next month. I take a lot of joy in seeing Shorters get it wrong when I've backed a stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.