FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Time to stop the trolling

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Morning ALL,

To all those out there who have trolled our threads and to those FFX holders who are trolling AVZ's threads, you might want to consider the negative impact this behaviour has on both companies threads. Now is the time to be highlighting the manny positives that our African based companies have and not be constantly dragging up the same tired arguments about security etc.

With China now on a pivot away from Australian goods and services and looking towards Africa as an obvious candidate to step into void, posters should be promoting African resource companies to help sell OUR prospects of success in getting OUR resources to market. I can't help but be more than a little suspicious of certain posters who only seem intent to inflame the tensions between ffx and Avz on our threads.

I thoroughly hope that Avz are successful in getting to market, this will benefit FFX as it will show investors the huge potential that both our companies have. Both companies can prosper, the demand for lithium will be off the charts. Being based in Africa has many advantages over other lithium resources , low cost of wages, high quality and quantity of product, geographically better position to supply Europe etc .

Time to call a truce, lets focus on companies that we hold and wish the others all the best, having two successful lithium producers will only enhance each other's prospects.

Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.