GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

time to switch from bullion to gold stocks, page-21

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

I bought SBM due to a fat prophets recommendation, it seems their production success could see them back around the dollar mark. Some risk in getting production up and running though.

NCM and LGL look to be part production stories but also steady gold producers. Have a troubled past but LGL have a good resource in the ground.

Not sure about Sino Gold. They have been doing quite well however most is currently in China which is seeing high inflation. Expecting their cost of production to rise, and production of Australian companies to fall (as other miners free up supply).

DOM looks a good bet, not the cheapest gold stock given their reserves however have some exploration upside.

MCO look cheap, a substantial resource but need funds. LRL is in the same boat here. These guys are open for takeover at these prices.

HEG, I went to hill end with school years ago now. Found some gold panning in the river! These small goldies are going to absolutely fly if gold spikes to $5000/Oz.

CTO looks nice. High grade deposit.

Will have to research all these some more. Some interesting stocks to watch. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.