GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

time to switch from bullion to gold stocks, page-5

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Well, I am the owner of more than twenty thousand ounces of gold in the ground currently and I paid much more than they are currently "worth". You can buy these ounces for less than $20 each. These ounces were worth about $75 each a year ago. In about a year these ounces will start coming out of the ground and if the price of gold stays around current values they should yield about $800 profit each. If we are conservative and say $600 each ounce that is still 30 times what they are valued at today. Now do you think it might be worth a punt buying gold at $20 an ounce today in the hope it might yield $600 in 12 months? I think that's a reasonable punt.
    The thing is to check the various companies, see what their reserves are and what their cash costs are, or estimated to be in the future. Work out what you think gold will be over the next year or so in Australian dollars. Work out the potential profits and then pick the best! Some are no brainers. Others may or may not yield what is expected.
    There are diamonds out there lying around on the streets waiting to be picked up by anyone passing by. You just need to look for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.