IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Hi all IVR'ers Just got off phone from a friend - not a long...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi all IVR'ers

Just got off phone from a friend - not a long time one- but one versed in other than 'metals'. I asked how things were there he said ... challenging!!.

I general conversation we spoke of numerous Coys and the effects of this CVirus and he said that there is fear in many walks of life there. Banking Energy Entertainment Fast Food not so much real Estate.... one thing led to another and he said out of the blue that he had heard that silver was a given. I was a little taken back because he had never mentioned that type of investment before. I said what do you mean 'a given'

I asked him...'my words'... " for god's sake what made you say that about silver ? He said -- " not sure but a few of a group of people I mix with were very much engrossed in a conversation about silver" He went on to say that one of them -- a supposed 'know-all' as described by some members of the group. said (and take this with a grain of salt !!!!) that the price of silver to gold is way out of whack!! His words...and I got the impression that he knew little of the 'out of whack' meant !!! I mentioned the price of silver to gold on a 'ratio ' basis hit over 100:1 recently where some time ago it was way down -- I mentioned 30:1 as an example only He said " so that's what it generally means "

My friend (I must say -not well known to me-never met him He USA me OZ ) said that he was interested in the comments as he had heard the 'silver' word mentioned a few times in loose conversation.. He said he had little interest in the subject but interested -as general conversation

Hey all !!! ...... this came from our general conversation... Please do your own research .. do not take this as any indication of what the silver price is may will wont etc do ???? I thought it quite strange though !!......................bottom feeders in a general conversation talking about silver.....

Please remember my conversation with him was about many things -and little about investments --- silver just came up in the flow of the conversation.

Bottom feeders (my description only maybe some could be -as poor as - or wealthy I have not idea)..I know little of my ' friend' and absolutely '0' of his friends.....To me a total curiosity as to how the conversation went and one subject -silver ??

Maybe the 'Taxi Drivers ' are starting to talk silver ?????????????????????

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $58.73K 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 63669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.