IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

THANKYOU, ❤️ It has certainly been an exciting start to the year...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

THANKYOU, ❤️ It has certainly been an exciting start to the year 2020 that’s for sure❤️..... I have loved everyone’s Covid-19 posts the last few weeks, and thought I might say a little something too........It’s simple folks... look after your IMMUNE SYSTEM and your HEALTH and the CORONAVIRUS / CARNIVOROUS system will have limited affect you.... It’s all about manipulating the money markets and sheeple as always Into panic stations so they can line their own pockets and drain the people of equity, energy and positivity ...Same old Same old game plan all through history.....surely we can’t keep playing that game over and over....

Wow you really have to take your hats off to the Cabal and world media leaders for this one, they have totally created the perfect storm, what a brilliant way to reset the system for maximum profits and in the process keep everyone sick with fear and anxiety.... no fear or stress = happy and totally healthy life... it’s been proven time and time again.... Time to wake up Folks and take back your power.... This could be a blessing in disguise as people start to take their health seriously and look after themselves and become the best version of themselves.... It’s been great walking down the aisles of the shopping centres and seeing the chocolate and soda drinks fully stocked and some of the the important foods and stuff for optimum health and well being being depleted... Well done Guys !!

You are stocking up on and panic buying all the wrong items... these 11 natural antiobiotics pictured amd vitamin C, oranges and lemons etc for living like a king and queen is what you should really be stocking up on for all your family and loved ones..... It’s times like these where you can be totally grateful for all the things you already have in life and stop blaming the system and others for what you don’t have.....

Anyone who has become part of the toilet paper madness and has 3 months worth of stock should be asking themselves why haven’t I spent my money on my Immune system and do I have more toilet paper than sense shown in these 11 natural, cost effective life saving, energetic happy and totally healthy life items... if so you really need to have a real good hard think about what’s important in life.... you can’t wipe your bum if you let your immune system or health fail to start with and you become bed ridden..... and if you don’t know the benefits of these 11 items already shown then really I bid you a warm welcome to the coronavirus/carnivorous system it’s gonna be a bumpy ride for you....In reality If you actually need 100 toilet rolls for 14 days quarantine you probably should be seeing a Doctor anyway

This looks like the turning point humanity needs... work together help each other, put 100% focus into your diet, health and immune system and it goes without saying turn the bloody TV off.......The dog eat dog system is coming to an end coronavirus / carnivorous system.... don’t let it eat you too.... This is your Home PlanET and Mother Earth, don’t buy into the fear, now is your time to shine as a Powerfully Awake Human..... Oh and on a fun side note research the 5G rollout globally rush rush rush the last few years and pinpoint where the most coronavirus/carnivorous statistics are actually happening... Bugger me isn’t the Internet fast enough already for all of us?..... HELLO Knock knock? Who the heck even wants 5G ummmm no one, who even asked for 5G ummm no one, so follow the 5G rollout and Covid 19 sickness trail strangely go hand in hand....Do your research folks... I got sent this video this week which keeps me open minded anyway to a few points from this guy https://youtu.be/zFN5LUaqxOA

Peace out !! And I implore you to get out in nature to keep deep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing, is it obvious yet,??? the mother earths oxygen it’s the key to your vitality, health and well being ..... Happiness, positive vibes, laughter, smiles, that love feeling, unlimited energy levels and that feel good frequency high energy folks it’s an absolute must... So get on your bike and stock up on these 11 cost effective health items and vitamin C, oranges and lemons etc, grow your own, share them with friends and family and start boosting yours and everyone’s immune system around you before the fear consumes you too... Hello immune system I love you thankyou for taking care of me.... Now get to it folks and get these 11 life saving items on your shopping list.... ❤️

Let’s usher in a new Era for humanity the way we want too, not how the media wants you too... It all starts with you......This is your turning point forget their game and start your very own new fun game of life and health......BECOME PROACTIVE and not REACTIVE to BS... Love yourself and love who you are, there is only one unique you in this entire planet... look after yourself and your health now... Forget the Fear system... Enjoy who you are, the people in your Life and walk into your greatness... This is the Turning Point in human history.... oh and if you still haven’t worked it out yet,....... coronavirus/carnivorous is an 11 letter anagram.... 11:11 you little beauty..... Let that sink in..... Peace Out Brothers and Sisters Xx❤️

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159686682347942&set=a.10150218956397942&type=3&eid=ARAUH3NW6Y4ZrUFlmGFMwzJ6MTAF_FxZGNn2nswbVnqKOdRJuMHnpo3tKLJcV3zBf4LP8TaUEHxWRlKX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.96K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 549999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.