ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Time to think

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    If I might interrupt some of the posting that seems to largely reflect personal views to ask a couple of questions which have arisen from personal experience!

On visiting the big city a little over a week before Christmas I found myself taking a close relative who had experience unusual heart activity to the emergency dept of an inner city hospital. At just after 5 am on Sunday morning it was uncharacteristically quiet, at least initially. A ECG was taken (all clear) and a blood sample taken (presumably looking at troponin levels). The relative was taken into the ED area around 6am. An Xray was ordered and carried out. At least an hour and a half later the bloods came back negative. On the results available then a further blood check of thyroid activity was ordered. These took over two hours. It too came back negative but a member of the nursing staff indicated that if my relative has shown symptoms more characteristic of a heart attack the patient is held for another 2 to 3 hours and a second troponin blood test is done!

In the next bed a guy had experienced black outs at a function the night before and was convinced by family to go to the ED in the morning. He was subject to a barrage of scans of various types and blood testing carried out. His results were going to take some time so he was wheeled to an adjoining area where he was placed in " a holding pattern" until results came back thus freeing his bed in what was then becoming a crowded ED treatment area.

While waiting and watching the activity I started to wonder where we are at with:
    (1) has all hand troponin device development ceased? (Philips and others??)
    (2) have ADO's claims been conclusively disproved or are we just reading that into the failure to secure commercial alliances??

My relative was released about 11am with a recommendation to see a cardiologist (which on the evidence was appropriate response)

I can't help but feel that there is a huge need for quicker and perhaps more accurate testing in EDs. I would think that given the political hoo-ha that goes on about waiting and discharge times at EDs that health departments and their ministers should be screaming for it.

So I ask again. Is it:
    (1) ADO's product (2) ADO's administration (3) Big Pharma playing their "games of renown"
    that has caused this halt in development? I realise that these questions are behind most of the postings made here but I have expressed them in this way in the hope that obviously well meaning and concerned people will refocus on the evidence and not give way to " tribal football club" like allegiances!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.