UNI 2.70% $4.94 universal store holdings limited

time to think

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hi Guys/Gals,

Earlier tonight I had the pleasure to chat with some very astute investors and traders. Some of these guys have never even heard of HC and don't seem to care. The ones that had, shrugged and said that it was a great way to get a general read on the sentiment that holders have but not in this market. I was told anything goes at the moment but strictly do not lose my positions if the fundamentals are good. These guys seem to be trading against their better judgement (mind you they are doing very well doing this) but have a strong thought that the rot will stop soon.

My reason for posting this is because I asked two of these guys what they thought of UNI. I had to explain who UNI were at first as they knew nothing of them but we got in front of a computer and I showed them everything to date.

My Q&A's are as follows:

Q. On the recent announcement about S&A what are your thoughts.
    A. Good news and a company maker (both).

Q. How do you see the future of this company.
    A. No money in, FDA still pending which seems to set the trend for everything in the US sector, watch this closely and if not successful S&A may have problems also. The Euro and rest of world are good but US is needed if good money is to be made (they agreed together on this even though it was only one of them saying it) the other just nodded.

Q. Do you think if approvals are given around the world that they won't get it in US.
    A.No (this is honestly both answers)

Q If the S&A announcement was made in early 07 what do think the price would be now.
    A. One said 70c and the other said $1.20. Then the 70c guy mentioned if FDA came $1,20 was easy.

This is not a ramp at all, I got to meet these guys earlier tonight and was not even going to mention it on HC, but why not share with people that I actually talk to nearly everyday!! I left very happy from this but cautious, not with UNI but with the market. Most said a few to get rid of and it will be business as usual ??????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.94
Change
0.130(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $369.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.84 $4.98 $4.83 $109.9K 22.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 140 $4.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.94 617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.