FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Time to top up if your a believer, page-271

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I hear the frustration due to the share price! We need to be careful that frustration of some, doesn’t turn to anger and we start looking for someone to punch in the face (blame). To me it is obvious that Sovereign Risk and geopolitical instability are the hand brake at this time, my take is that France and Germany won’t let Isis get a foothold in Mali, they would sooner send troops than have more refugees in Europe. The Rand Gold’s Morila project is a good example of what can work in Mali. I think BGS price has held up well considering the US elections. I sit with cash in hand to capitalise on any weakness and support my LT investment. As positive results come through, as I’m sure they will, the market will see the value that many of you have eluded to. For me right now I’m happy the price is not .60c because at .30c I can buy twice the amount, (rocket science?) I’m now well over my initial target of 2 mil shares, but no one to date can show me a better micro cap that I’m as happy with. I would also like to thank our cornerstone investors, where would we be without them? Just a fellow investors opinion. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.