FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Greetings everyone, I have also been reflecting on many...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Greetings everyone,

I have also been reflecting on many announcements.

Fortunately it seems the bot gave us a rest today, gave it a touch, and then departed, but the damage has already been done.

Idiots.

Great JORC, and other announcements, but played by the idiots recently, so they made money for short term gains, so a company that has real prospects suffers due to short term greed, what a wonderful idea!!! The playing meant a decrease in the share price, and not as bigger bounce today, like other simliar stocks mentioned previously.

I already know, "welcome to the stock market", where they make money on nothing, because it sounds good, but actually don't invest in anything real for the real future!!!!

I hope that the idiots stay away for a while now, as driving the price further south makes no sense for anyone, and they came damn close to killing off the share price all together. Which means no one trades the stock, and I have seen this happen in the past. The short term gainers, don't care and just move on. Lower volumes traded progressively, to me is negative, and it seems the bot finally got us to this point and almost to no real sensible trading levels.

I hope they pay more attention in the future and balance it better, as their games will kill off real potential of real results, but it seems they always play the game where no results and rumour gets more money. How odd!!!

BGS has ticked many boxes, I am not an expert, but I can read and understand what I read and make for me an informed decision.

To me it seems a great investment, however, the market seems to play their games, and not always it seems with the best result for real investors.

The manipulators just take their profit and run and move on to another stock to savage. Shame that, the underlying value of the stock and prospects is always much better than this, but can be ravaged by idiots, and they just move on. No wonder we don't progress, when we let this stupidity prevail, and it is even legal.

It is no longer a market, just a tool for manipulation, so I guess time to bail. I entered thinking that if you do the research and pick the stocks that have potential and merit, there would be some gains.

Not so it seems, so bots choose the price, and it has nothing to do with supply & demand. I have found this in other stocks, and very aggressive, so why bother investing? Bots just keep it at the same price, so no real gain, so again why bother investing? The idiots don't understand, and will eventually kill off the retail investors, and they won't have a market to play with. That should be fun to watch.

Do you ever get past the bots to a real share price? I have other holdings, that suffer the same malaise. Frustrating, as it seems every stock I pick has the same problem. Great potential, but just marking time due to the bots.

Apologies for the rant, and length, but this stock is frustrating, and others, given the apparent potential. I am guessing as no expert, that by the current SP that I may have potentially read it wrong totally, as not moving anywhere. I hope not, so will hold for now and ignore the apparent idiocy in the market, and continue to observe, and try and make sense of it, if I can.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.