ANX 0.00% 2.0¢ anax metals limited

Today is one bad day in the life of a exploration company.Todays...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Today is one bad day in the life of a exploration company.

Todays sell down caused by the as yet non- implemented tax on miners has had its effect on explorers. This together with the cleansing statement by directors prompted a update of drilling comment. Such comment is not normally done unless they the directors believe its significant, I also note that some unlisted options have been converted (a small no but no doubt from a insider).

Our directors have been a little over cautious in announcing drillers sightings without any real chemical analysis.they do not wish to be criticized for doing anything but under a fully informed market,.I do not take them for fools and feel they have normally acted with full propriety.

Whilist on my little sabbatical I noticed a reference to a sedex type deposit on near tenements.mmmmm is there a fly on the wall. IMHO there will be more than just manganese to be found.

The results to date do confirm some considerable intersections can be found and we are well on our way to a 10mil ton deposit worth over $4/share.

I topped up at 85c today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.369K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 817833 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 69115 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.