LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Some people may have thought I was over reacting when I was...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Some people may have thought I was over reacting when I was displaying my displeasure at the goings on of the buyers and sellers in recent times. The share price being controlled was not to my liking.

Today is the perfect example of how they can drive us down just as easily as push us up.

Our overall market is only down 24 points which is what we should expect given we have already given all of our gains back from Jan 2014 before todays opening.

LNG's performance is unfortunately a shocker in comparison.

The biggest movers will usually be the worst affected when the market gets jittery. And LNG has been so far ahead of the pack of anyone else that it is understandable with so much fat on the bone it will take a hit in such times.

The reality is those that control the share price can either choose to get the share price back up to 3.90 by days end or push us further down to 3.60 if they wished to. And there is not a thing we as shareholders can do about it.

So ask yourself one thing.

Do you believe LNG will be able to achieve all of it's immediate objectives by Xmas .

If the answer is yes, then rest easy, because the share price will be higher by the time the turkey is coming out of the oven.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.