LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Time To Top Up, page-79

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, It seems a strange and as of today is displaying typical "It's gone for a run now lets get back to reality" Australian market mentality....

My main concern is that a US investor is selling down due to the Aus dollar fall. It's the volume which is going with the price that is starting to worry me.

At the moment, we know of NOTHING with fundamentals that shas changed.

In my summation a few things are potentially happening:

1. Funds are playing it to accumulate and hitting stops (someone is buying all this selling).
    2. Someone is manipulating the price to make money on the shorts. Like Poss has alluded, how long will they play with it.
    3. Large fund/s who acquired at lower levels is/are lightening exposure for two reasons:
    3a: The Aus dollar is falling so they are lowering the hedge risk
    3b: LNG market has seen a bit of commentary lately suggesting over supply and fear of slowing world demand which could be leading to locking in of profits.
    4. General market weakness - Up until today I gave this idea more credence. After today's trading, i think the weakness is being caused more by manipulation which is forcing the weakness by weakening peoples resolve..

Above are a few musings that I have put out there as it is what I'm thinking in general on this one... I have backed myself on this one and been buying the last few days on the weakness.. i would buy more although under my super rules I am maxed out - Still up over 800%.... Non super investments I am 100% exposed. So either very silly or very brave.. time will tell..

Time for a beer....
    Last edited by carpediem: 03/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.