SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Time to unfold the trap

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear guys and girls...

Last days some of yu are following my comments and actions(I always disclose buys and sells).

I wrote clearly that a trap was built to make innocent and panic holders to sell without any single real reason.

We have so many stories about legislation that end changing too low or even nothing and in some cases even create more wealth to the Company.

I read during days and days people insisting with texts like liquidation,bakrupcy,etc scare the audience...
    Unethical,amoral, baseless..

All that was say before... But something else must say,to guarantee all in the same page..

What we saw this afternoon(since 12:15) was a clear movement of shorters buying.
    How they operate (and I saw that several and several times)...

They place initially plenty of orders to sell 3,4,5,6 cents up of the real range action..
    Like, we are trading 0.94..they place 200,000 at 0.96,0,965 maybe 350,000 at 0.97, 0.975 and so on..

You look on screen, people try BUY but they cant.. because as soon you place the order the volume disappear ( part of alg programme to cancel as soon 10 shares was traded.

Yu feel like a carrot and the horse... you move all screen move with you... when you arrive to 0.97 or 0.98 they really sell and put orders everywhere... In seconds(who follow can confirm),,,, in seconds the place drop 0.96 to 0.955 to 0.945 to 0.94 to 0.93...

But at 0.925 they have their own money in BUY position...
    People scare the price will cont. falling down sell... (and they buy to cover teir short at 0.925)..

That movement they repeat several times (please ask a chart of the day and see the curve)

The trap will be tomorrow...

be carefull because they probably will act like "they are not present at all, they just disappear...everybody happy,celebrating, and suddenly they begin to break the mood and the trend and inverting the BUY to sell..

But the positive at that time is... THEY ARE REAL BUYERS (just trying to cover themselves as quick as soon and as cheap as possible

Im 100% conviced this week (Thursday and Friday) we will receive the daily ASIC report showing important drop in the short selling.

Good luck and good week to all

Cato(not advise but soon 1.25)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.