time to walk away for a while?

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    I would appreciate any HC traders advice that have been trading for a while. Obviously not the best trading week and I have been making some bad trades and silly mistakes plus I dont feel I am experienced enough for the present market conditions to be honest. I have made some good ones but then get either greedy or just be silly and blow my profits and thenbend up worse off than the few good original trades of a stock. Have had an incredibly good dec/jan and made a sizeable chunk of change - thing is I am now eating into some serious profits - if I feel I am bit off and the market is bad, plus maybe starting to "gamble" a bit should I just sell out and walk away for a while, while I still have only still lost about 10-15% profits on the silly trades p&d's etc but am conscious this could keep going. The bigger shares like ROL IFe etc I'mnot too woried about so dont refer to them.

The other flip of the coin is I have extra funds to put in while things are down and been thinking maybe put some money into stocks like ROL TRF and IFE in this slaughter that will probably grow in value and walk away from trading for a few weeks with something that may grow and maybe take a holiday etc? Nt sure when to stop buying lol (or dont listen to myself on the other speccies and p&d's)

I hope noone minds me asking such a blunt question but I value everyones views on here and am a bit stumped.

Have a great weekend - k8 :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.