time to walk away for a while?, page-2

1. 36 Posts.
    I think even the fact that you are asking this question probably means that you already know the answer.
    Yes walk away for a bit and reassess what you have been doing; where you have gone wrong and what you have done well. You say you have had some good wins so look at how this occurred and come up with a plan, and more importantly stick with it! The stock market will always be there. (Not true but beyond our life times!)
    i dont know what stocks exactly you have been dabbling in but they must be highly speculative. You mention going into some 'growth stocks'; but ROL, TRF, and IFE, are still all highly speculative plays (and interelated), they are not what I regard as safe growth stocks as they do not have defined resources or are they currently producers. Esp I wouldnt buy into them at the moment while they are going down at a rate of knots!
    Watch, come up with a plan, then act!
    Of course I should say that I am merely a Jr Gecko myself, and the Peroni's have been going down rather well on this friday evening, so what I preach is I hope merely common sense.
    All the best Kate,
    St Cain

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.